Nov 8, 2010

MLLA#28 Roundup and the winner!

It was a pleasure hosting October's edition of My Legume Love Affair# 28! Thank you Susan for giving me the opportunity to host it. It was raining legumes in my inbox! I received a lot of amazing entries and I have tried my best to put them all together in the following roundup..

We also have a winner here!! Susan has offered to reward the winner with a cookbook from Amazon US and a Hurst Bean Box.. Scroll down to the end of the roundup to view the winner!

This month's MLLA# 29 is being hosted by Lisa of Lisa's Vegetarian Kitchen..

Susan - Indian Spiced Tamarind Cooler
Divya Vikram - Rajma Paratha/ Kidney Bean stuffed Indian Flatbread

Lisa - Chickpea and tomato salad with chat masala
Divya Anil - Cherupayar Puzhukku

Janet - Japanese Tomato Tofu Caprese Salad
Anu Menon - Palak Kadhi

Divya Anil - Cherupayar Papaya Thoran
Akheela - Fried lentil dumplings (vada) in yogurt sauce

Sunitha Bala - Balti Fish Curry
Amritha Kalyani - Horsegram soup

Sunitha Bala - Carrot Kofta Curry
Sunitha Bala - Chickpea Curry

Megha - Punjabi Chole
Simona - Fagiolata Con Salamelle

Nisha - Lauki wali toor dal
Padhu - Peanut Sundal

Matt Huntley - Pumpkin White Bean Stew
Shobana - Boiled Masala Peanuts

Sowmya - Chickpea Fry
Megha - Black eyed beans curry

Shruthi - Thappadbillalu
Simona - Macco di fave / Fava bean purée
Harini - Jaya - Valor Lilva Kurma

Sharmilee - Channa Masala
Christine - Spicy Bean Sprouts Salad
Soma - Aloo Mattar

Janet - Yam, Zucchini and Chickpea Salad
Megha - Japanese Tofu Salad

Vanessa - Calcutta's Ghugni Chickpeas curry
Valerie - Bean 'n Kale Salad

Janet - Roasted Tomato and Lentil Salad with a Caramelized Sherry Vinaigrette
Janet - Brazilian Black Bean Stew with Portobello Mushrooms (Portobello Feijoada)
Santosh Bangar - Khandvi
Santosh Bangar - Dry Peas Tikki
Nithya - Channa Pulao

PJ - Falafel and Wrap
Supriya - Fifteen bean chilli

Claire - Veggie Loaf
Janet - Brazilian Black Bean Stew with Portobello Mushrooms (Portobello Feijoada)

Rachel - Poblano White Chilli
Sanghi - Pakoda Potato Kuruma

Christine - Soya nuggets and green peas pulao
Christine - Soya nuggets with green peas

Priyanka - Soya Nuggets Curry
Santosh Bangar - Spinach Chickpeas curry

Denise - Punjabi Kadhi Pakoda
Denise - Pasta in roasted redpepper hummus sauce

Nithu Bala - Peas Masala
Denise - Acaraje


And the winner I chose using a random number generator is Simona! Congrats! Simona, I shall forward your email address to Susan and she will contact you regarding the prize..

Thanks for participating friends. I have included all the entries I received to the best of my ability. If I have missed any, please let me know and I shall include it ASAP.

26 comments:

  1. Hi Divya,

    Nice round up and Congrats to the winner...:)

    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice roundup n congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious Roundup Divya!!And congrats to Simona:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent roundup, congrats to the winner..

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice collection there...congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely round up...gotto try a few of these at home!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Simona! A lovely roundup of yummy recipes, Divya :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Divya for the lovely roundup. And thanks everybody: it was certainly a nice morning surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent round up divya .Luscious food .Congrats simona !

    http://sanscurryhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! So many yummy options. Thanks for hosting and putting together the roundup.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice round up... I'm heading over to check the first one now :)

    How was Diwali?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Divya,
    Nice roundup. Thanks for leaving a comment and reminding me what I had left out. I have added those details mentioning your name. Thanks again. I am becoming forgetful and not sending anything to any event nowadays. Sorry I missed this.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Divya Thank you for a very beautiful round up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice round up Divya. Congrats to all participants and the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely round- up I missed this who is hosting the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic round up and very nice recipes.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow..good round up. I have to try some of these

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...