Aug 19, 2009

Show Me Your Sandwich Roundup

A big thanks to everyone who contributed to the Show Me Your Sandwich event. After the huge success of Show me Your Breakfast event I was encouraged to continue with the series. And here is the roundup of Show Me Your Sandwich!
Pavithra - Pesto Sandwich
Shanthi Krishnakumar - Simple veg sandwich



Ramki - 1001 Rolls
Sadhana - Tomato Cabbage omelette wholegrain sandwich



Jyoti V - Shallow Fried Hot Dog
Jyoti V - Deep Fried Hot Dog



Valarmathi - Palak paneer sandwich
Sudeshna - Boiled egg sandwich



Sudeshna - Egg Sandwich
Sushma Mallya - Chutney sandwich



Saraswathi Iyer - Veg sandwich
Mriganayani - Eggplant panini



Sushma Mallya - Double Decker Bread Chat
EC - Potato Breadizza



Sudha - Pickled Chicken Tortilla
Kanchan - Bombay toast sandwich



Priya Suresh - Chicken n veggies tortilla sandwich
Priya Suresh - Scrambled eggs and broccoli sandwich



Minu - Bhujia Sev sandwich
Minu - Dutch Waffles



Nutan dodbele - Masala sandwich
Jyoti V - Open sandwich indian style



Lakshmi Venkatesh - Toast Sandwich
Arti Agarwal - Potato Sandwich



Saraswathi Iyer - Veg Sandwich Toast
Bergamot - Whey Olive Foccacia Open Sandwich



Deepti Srivastava - Samosa sandwich
Nisha - Moong Salad Wrap Sandwich



Shri - Cilantro pesto-hummus sandwich
Vaishali - Cucumber sandwiches



Aqua - Egg and Tomato Sandwich with Eggless Mayonnaise
Nithi - Mr and Mrs.Marie sandwiches



Nithi - Desi monaco sandwich
Divya Vikram - Egg Cheese English Muffin Sandwich



Divya Vikram - Vegetable Club Sandwich
Divya Vikram - Lavash Falafel Wrap



Divya Vikram - Bottlegourd Wraps
Faiza Ali - Club Sandwich



And do check out the current events:
Show Me Your Omelette
Cooking For Kids : Evening Snacks

38 comments:

  1. Great breakfasts! Lots of links to check :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ...nice roundup dear.So many yummy sandwiches.
    And you know what dear, I had posted a sandwich on my blog for your event, and even sent an email..but by mistake I typed divyablog@gmail.I forgot the 's'(divyablog's') :( Which I just checked now,after I didn't see my entry. I know its all my mistake :(
    But, will try sending some recipes for your other events (without making an mistakes) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls collect ur Award from my blog dear....

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow.. nice round up.. great recipes..nice clicks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice round up divya...so many types of Sandwiches..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely round up.. sure it would help me to find a nice breakfast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice roundup. Delicious looking sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god!!! fantastic...everything looks soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice roundup and thanks to accept my entry

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job Divya. Thanks for bringing so many sandwiches together :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. hai Divya.....i was waiting for this outcome from such a useful roundup...i make simple sandwich , datsy i couldn send it..but i love sandwiches and i loved this roundup....congrads on such a successful roundup... :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great and lovely array of many sandwiches definitely help lot of us..Lovely roundup Divya!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thats a lovely round up..nice event..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Divya this is one fantastic round-up!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I could'nt post my fruit sandwich on time..missed the event divya..

    Lovely Sandwich ideas here..

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice roundup divya...sandwiches looks delicious & yummy

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice roundup divya so many yummy ideas for sandwich

    ReplyDelete
  18. So Many Types of Sandwiches, can go for more than a month ka breakfast ! Very nice Round up :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Wow!!.. Wonderful roundup... gr8 job.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Who knew that there is so much that can be done with bread! :D

    Good collection of sandwiches.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely round up Divya. Lots of variety.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful roundup, lovely variety of sandwiches...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Roundup Divya!Just so many varieties..

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my god!! thats great looking food! ALL of it!!:D

    ReplyDelete
  25. dear I have got few awards for u in my blog..please accept them

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Divya,

    First time here, great blog! How did you know I needed sandwich recipes for my kids!? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Awesome pictures! I am so hungry.. I wish there was a picture of a club sandwich on here. That's my favorite.. yum yum. I love the way sandwiches taste.
    -Sylvia
    Acid Cigars

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...