Oct 9, 2009

Show Me Your Omelette - Roundup

Finally, here is the roundup of Show Me Your Omelette event! I received delicious omelettes which can be had for breakfast, lunch and even dinner! This page is worth bookmarking for all your future references I guess! Thank you everyone for all your beautiful entries!

And while I was thinking of ideas for my next Show me Your... event, I was not able to finalize upon any one topic. So it would be great if you come up with any great ideas for my next Show Me Your.. event!!

Meena - Omelette
Deepti - Veggie Omelette



Nandhini - Omelette Pizza
Nandhini - Omelette roll and Pesto



Gita - Spinach omelette with egg whites
Sanghi - Onion Chilly Egg Omelette



Gita - Vegetable Omelette
Nandhini - Coriander omelette



Gita - Cheese Omelette with scallions
Hema - Eggs with fresh green herbs



Anuradha - Zucchini and herb omelette
Sanghi - Simple EggPepperOmelette



Sanghi - Half boil egg Omelette
Vidya - Cheese Masala Omelette



Kanchan - Capsicum Cheese Omelette
Nivedita - Nutty Egg Omelette



Priya - Bellpeppers Omelette
Priya - White radish Omelette



Nandhini - Omelette Pancake
Valarmathi - Thai Style Mushroom omlette



Gayathri and Renuga - Spring Onion Omlet
Gayathri and Renuga - Karandi Omelet



Prasu - Veggie Omelette

25 comments:

  1. Amazing round up divya!! Lots of yummy omelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Divya. Amazing collection of Omlettes. I just could not make it to your event. For your 'show me' series I have a few ideas-
    Show me your- Parathas/Greens/Pulao/Desserts/Icecreams/snacks/Paneer ...you want more? Hope this helps.
    In between something went wrong with my reader, and I was not getting updates of your posts. I have corrected that and now hopefully I am following you, unless my reader creates problems again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice roundup .. I was so much waiting for it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Lovely, omeletty round up!!
    Waiting for it!
    Going to try each recipe.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely round up...i shud have sent my oats veg. omelet....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. Great round-up Divya.. As you said, excellect reference and I have already bookmarked it!!
    For your next "Show me your.." event, some of my ideas are "Dosas, Idlis, Vadas, Kheer/Payasam" I know all of them are south-indian, but each of them has a unique taste and can be prepared in many ways..! Good luck and awaiting your announcement!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Round up....

    It cud be...
    Show me your Flatbread / Pancakes or Show me the grain/legume

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely collection of omelettes..great roundup..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Divya,
    Few ideas came in my head for your next "Show me your....",
    Show me your utensils(which one really loves to cook with), show me your salad(raw food), show me your crockery..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing round up!!Nice collections...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whoa! I can't complain about eating the same type of omlettes anymore ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. சூப்பர்à®°்à®°்!!நிà®±ைய வெà®°ைட்டீஸ்...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Show me the Curry :) This idea just struck me..

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmm.. yummy roundup divya! so many varieties to look for..!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gawd! I keep missing your events! Siri just today reminded me of your rajma event!!! HAVE to send you this time!!! Hopefully expect one from me soon - need to get my lazy bum working! :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice round up!
    I don't eat eggs except in the form of cake.
    This round up tempts me to try ;)
    You are tagged! Please check my blog for the tag and awards.
    Thanks for your reply on zebra cake.
    It did come out well.
    Will post soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow...that's an awesome roundup...so many new and yum recipes.....

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Divya,
    Very nice collection of recipes for cooking omelettes.
    Here is my simple recipe to cook one.
    http://karansguesthouse.wordpress.com/2009/12/23/rangeela-omelette/

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...