May 7, 2010

Show Me Your Smoothie!

After an edition of Show Me Your WholeGrains, I am here with another edition! It is going to be smoothies this time! With the summer creeping in, in some parts of the world and summer at its peak in some others, it is difficult slaving inside the kitchen preparing meals. Smoothies and juices are a great way to make a meal with all those nutrients in there and can be whipped up in a jiffy.
Take out your blenders and mixers and start whipping up your favorite smoothie/juice/shakes/summer coolers with your favorite seasonal fruits or whatever you may like.

Some guidelines for the event..

Post a smoothie/juice/shake/drink recipe between May7th and June 15th.

You could send in a maximum of five entries.

If you have any entries already posted in your archive, please repost the link during the event duration.

Link back to this announcement page.

Feel free to use the logo.

Send me an email to divyablogs[AT]gmail[DOT]com before June 15th with the following details:
Subject: Show me your smoothie!
Name:
Recipe Name:
Recipe URL:
Picture attached:

Looking forward to your entries!

Image source

25 comments:

  1. Lovely theme.. I am definately in Divya with some entries..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count us in Divya..Great thought...

    Love
    Kairali sisters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome event and perfect timing.. can't wait to send you some smoothies!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect event for summer... will try to send some entries...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..great event Divya..Count us in...

    Kairali sisters

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super theme Divya..Will you send you my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful event again, will send my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely event Divya. Will surely send in entries. I have archived entries. But, I will try to make new drink and post it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice event.Will surely send in my entries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Nice theme Divya, will definitely try to make an entry for your event

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super duper theme for your event. Count me in .....All the best for your event!!!
    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow a very nice theme .... Count me in ..

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice event, divya :-) will send in my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice event, divya. will send in my entry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Couldn't send u a recipe for whole grain :( missed it .. but surely send one for this !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Perfect event for summer.I will send in entries

    ReplyDelete
  17. count me in divya..wil surely send one..love ur homemade panner..good try..betn i also posted masala paneer 2 my blog..do visit..

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shall definitely send my entries..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey thats a nice event...im in already...sending you right away..you dint mention about the subject in the mail...please do mention that....
    Thanku..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hy,
    First time here...chanced upon ur blog seeing the event logo in my friend's space. Glad to participate in the event and am your new follower now...;)
    Do drop in at my blog sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  21. First time in your blog nice event. Would like to be part and will send in an email.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi divya..
    I want to take part in this contest but I do not know how to lonk my post here :(
    This is the first time I'm joining a contest
    Can you advise me how to go about it?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Divya...
    I got your reply....Please can you check on my blog if I have entered the contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have submitted my second entry to this event today morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hey Divya,
    I know today is the last day of adding entries, I have sent you an email with all the entries.

    Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...