Aug 4, 2010

Show Me Your Curry!

When I asked for suggestions for my "Show me your.... " event, many readers suggested the title - "Show Me Your Curry"! So this month month is all about gravies, curries, dhals and stews. I am sure every Indian household makes atleast one curry based dish a day. it is so versatile and serves as an accompaniment with dosas, idlies, rotis, chapatis, parathas and rice and can be had for all meals of the day! Hence put on your thinking hats and do send in your curry entries!!


Since I will be on vacation and will not be able to post the roundup in a month, the last day for this event would be September 25th.

Some guidelines for the event...
  • Post any curry/gravy/dal/stew based entry in your blog between August 4-September 25th in your blog.
  • Please limit the number of entries to 5.
  • Link back to this announcement page.
  • Please repost your archived entries during the event dates.
  • Non-vegetarian entries are also accepted.
  • Email me your entries with the following details to divyablogs[AT]gmail[DOT]com on or before September 25th:
  1. Name:
  2. Recipe URL:
  3. Picture Attached (any size) :
Since i will be on a break, I might not be replying to your emails promptly. i will be getting back as soon as possible. I will be scheduling some recipes during my break!

Happy Cooking and Blogging till then !

34 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful event count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme dear, surely participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Count me in gal. Enjoy your vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice curry event, i'm sure it's going to be very spicy. Will surely try to send some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been thinking of posting some curry recipe.. Have a fun filled vacation.. Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely event will participate
    Divya check out the event in my site
    http://torviewtoronto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have already posted potato gravy recipe yesterday.Can I sent that to your event

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow....that sounds gr8! need to gear up....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds great...will surely send something...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Count me in Divya..Have a fun filled vacation !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great. Count me in. Happy Vacation. Have added ur event in my Events Page here www.sarafoodevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. me to will participate! easy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear

    Nice event yar. Very simple and most inviting event. Without me no event is complete. Just kidding.....
    So i'll surely post my recipes to you dear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Divya what happened to ur show the refrigerator round up? Its been a long time, r u putting up the round up by any chance soon?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting event....will definitely participate

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Divya,

    iam new to blogging...kindly let me know the details...iam interested in participating....

    Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Divya,

    i finally joined in...i asked someone about your blog and the event but that person didnot tell me...anyway found thro another blog...
    Posted 2 entries
    1.mutton kurma and 2.rasam...hope you got it...

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds fun...will send in someting for sure, Divya

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Blog! I can't wait to try out some of your recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its a long time we visited each other!
    Missed this one. But Will sure send my entries.
    visit me, once you are back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi Athi... This is Sunitha here.... Am interested in particpating...I have mailed you the recipes but how to link back to this page? Am new to blogging.....

    http://mycuisine4u.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Divya,

    Sent you an email with the entries..Hope you got it...Sent 3 entries..

    Dr.Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Athi,
    How are you? Everyday i browse through your recipes and try them out. Both of us studied in the same school(sane batch). Can you guess me? My name starts with "C"

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey dear,

    Is the round up ready for the event ... very eager to see the yummy recipes ....

    please do follow my blog and post your valuable comments...

    Art Blog: http://yenkaivannam.blogspot.com
    Food Blog: http://preethisculinary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. @ Anonymous, Hello C, Am unable to recognize you. Do email me your details. Glad you like my recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Dear,
    This is Caroline. Do you remember me?

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Caroline I do remember you. How have u been?and where are u?

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...