May 12, 2009

Bookmarked Recipes!

Being food bloggers, I am sure everyone bookmarks tons of recipes to try out. I do the same too. I bookmark all my favorite recipes. But I hardly try them. So let us take this opportunity to lay our hands on those bookmarked ones and try out your favorite!

Bookmarked Recipes was started by Ruth and I am hosting it here this week.


Remember if you want to take part here's all you have to do....

1. Pick a recipe from a book/magazine/blog/website/tv show and make it. (Note you can only submit 1 recipe per week)

2. Blog about it
- include where you got the recipe in your blog post (including a link to their website if possible)
- include a link to this post or this blog in your blog post
- include the logo (see above) for Bookmarked Recipes in your blog post
- include a photo of your recreation on your blog post
3. Email athisayadivyas[AT]gmail[DOT]com with the following information:
- Your name
- The name of your blog
- The URL of your blog
- The permalink for your entry
- A photo of your entry
- A note of where you got your recipe from

This event is only for a week. See you all in the roundup on Monday!! Send in your bookmarked recipes before May 17th!!

19 comments:

  1. Will send you something
    I love Ruth's event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great event. And at the right time!! Will send one right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam one of those who bookmark hundreds of recipes and try hardly..Nice idea Divya..Will send you something for sure..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing event Div... this is something I would love to do lol... Anyways its always a pleasure to make food learnt from others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy hosting..i have tons of bookmarked recipes which needs to be made and posted..will send in soemthing for this event :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy hosting..will sure send in something..i started making all the bookmarked recipes:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice event gal will surely participate

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice event ... will send one ......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will try and send something in - I keep promising Ruth.

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. As u said, i hardly try from my bookmarked recipes.. Atleast, by now i should make it a point in trying them... Will surely send you more than 1.. :) Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice event... Have bookmarked lots of recipes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Divya had seen your comment on my post. I had sent an email too. I have sent it once again to athisayadivyas@gmail.com. Kindly check if you have received the mail.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have sent my entry for this event Divya. Hope u received it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gud event Divya..have pulled ut my bookmarked recipes and sent an ntry for dis event...

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great one,.....will try to send something.....got loads actually,like u and rarely try anything
    ...Nice event..

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...