Mar 12, 2008

Arusuvai.. Knocking my Door!!

Finally, Arusuvai has landed in my place too..Thanks a lot Dhivya!
The Arusuvai friendship chain has been going on for quite sometime now in India. It was started here, in the US, recently by The Yum Blog, Bhags & Bharathy.
I was waiting eagerly to receive the parcel from Dhivya..Expected to receive it in a day or two as we stay closeby..But it took nearly 10 days because of some problem in the mail service in our apartment..I used to check twice or thrice a day if I had received it..

           

When I received the mail I could'nt wait to open it..Was surprised to see the cute little pink Bunny peeping out of the parcel..Along with it I had also received a card with 'A Note of Cheer'..Thanks a lot Dhivi..I had asked Dhivya to send me an easy Ingredient as I am new to this cooking world..And she had sent me my favourite Cashews and Cardamom..

            
           
Immediately started thinking of what to prepare with the ingredients..Will come up with my preparation soon as possible..

If anyone is interesed in participating in the Arusuvai Food chain please do mail me and I can send the secret Ingredient to you..It was indeed great fun participating in this event..

13 comments:

  1. Hope u come up with some good dish :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gr8 Divya, looking forward to your dish :) I got mine too today, should work on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's lovely, Divya! Eagerly waiting for your recipe. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eagerly waiting for ur recipe divya:))))and forgot to tell...had a great time with u yesterday:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm..waiting to see your talents!!!
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunny! Looking forward to the Arusuvai dish now!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats!!! shall wait for your recipe soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Divya
    Thanks for passing by my blog.
    Hey cashews and cardamom indicates warmth and love. Make something sweet and add it for savouring the taste...everybody will love it. will wait for your recipe....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the A family Divya:) I'm waiitng for my parcel too:)hope you make good use of your secret ingredient:D can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi divya.What is that Arusavi Friendship chain,I Dont no what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Waiting for your dish!!!..i got it from Asha of foodies hope..planning to post a dish by this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Divya, I am not aware of this Arusuvai friendship chain. Could I also join in? What is the procedure to be followed for this? Would appreciate any help.

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...