Mar 3, 2008

Yippeee...My First Award !!!

This award came as a pleasant surprise to me this morning from Uma..I do not know if I am worth to receive this award when I see many beautiful blogs around..Thanks a lot Uma..You made me feel special and encourages me to blog more..I also extend my thanks to my fellow bloggers who have extended their support by their valuable comments..
 
                                  
I would like to pass on this Excellent Blog award to my friends who were a source of Inspiration to me in blogging..

Asha of Foodies Hope
Dhivya of Dhivya's Cuisine
Ashwini of Food for thought
Aparna of My Diverse Kitchen
Coco of Ambrosia

16 comments:

  1. hey divya Congratulations!!U truely desrve those awards!!!!your cinnabun rose and veg rolls would have been the nominee's:))))

    Also, thank you so much for thinking of me for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Dhivya,Cham and Rajeshwari..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the well deserved award, Divya! Time for celebration.

    The muffins look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award dhivya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sagari,Vanamalan n Shriya...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yay yay! :D thanks for the award! :D really wonderful surprise. my first award! will blog about it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award...u do deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy the award D and thank you so much for awarding me too. Always makes me feel loved, thanks again!:))

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Rachel,Coco, Easycrafts, Asha and Sandhya..
    Thanks a lot for all your wishes..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on the award and thank you, Divya for giving it to me.

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...