Apr 23, 2008

Potato fried rice for MBP

This is my second entry for MBP-One pot wonders hosted by Pavani this month..
I adopted the recipe for Potato fried rice from Dhivya's blog and I was happy that I tried it..
It was super delicious and an easy one to prepare..
It was a perfect one dish meal..Thanks Dhivya for sharing it..

                 

I followed the same recipe except that I added some french beans to it..
You can check out the recipe here..

                                  

Anyone who loves potatoes will definitely love this rice..It was fun participating in this event and thanks to Pavani..

16 comments:

  1. thanks for the idea.. i have only 1 small potato left in my house. it getting old :) i was thinking of what to do wit it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Wow.. This looks so nice Divya !!
    thanks for trying out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Yumm!! and potatoes are always great to taste!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Divya, I can't believe it took me so long to land at your site. I am so so so sorry, girl. This rice dish looks awesome!! Wonderful entry for MBP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey that looks very nice and simple, have to try it out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks delicious divya, thanxx to u and dhivya:)))

    ReplyDelete
  7. divya,
    potato rice looks delicious..Great entry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Divya sure potatoes come in handy in all sort of ways don't they? The fried rice looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this dish! Nice color too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Divya,

    I've tagged you for a meme. Check out my blog for details. Please do it only if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete

Hi..
Thanks for dropping by my blog and rendering your valuable comments..Hope you had a nice time reading my recipes..Thanks for your encouragement..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...