And I should say my earthquake experience!Yes, we experienced an earthquake here in Southern California this week..It was too scary..hough I have already experienced one before this one was of higher intensity..I was sitting in my college library and suddenly my water bottle nearby toppled down..Then the whole desk was shaking..When I turned around I found few guys shouting Earthquake!Earthquake!We were asked to evacuate the library..Thank God,there were no damages..It was a wild and thrilling experience though..Coming to my recipe..
Capsicum/bell pepper - 1
Onion - 1 medium sized
Paneer Cut into rectangular/square shaped -1/2 cup
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
Tomato ketchup - 2 tablespoons
Soya sauce - 2 teaspoons
Cornflour - 2 tablespoons
Green chillies - 3
Water - 3/4 cup
Add a spoon of oil in a saucepan and add the diced paneer cubes..Allow it to cook till it turns golden brown on the sides..
In a saucepan,heat oil and add the ginger garlic paste followed by the onions.Saute till they turn translucent..Add the capsicum and saute till they cook yet remain a bit crunchy..
Add the soya sauce and ketchup and saute for a minute..Add the paneer cubes..Mix the corn flour in the water and add it the pan..
Bring it to a boil and simmer for five minutes until the required consistency is required..
Serve hot with any dish of your choice..
I will be hosting Weekend Herb Blogging(WHB) next week..Are you wondering what WHB is all about..It is an event started by Kalyn in which "bloggers around the world photograph and write about herbs, plants, or veggies, and on the weekend, we publish a Recap with links to all the posts."
All entries should be "limited to recipes or informative posts where people can learn about cooking with herbs or unusual plant ingredients."
Here are the (new) rules:
1. Entries submitted for Weekend Herb Blogging need to be posts written during that week specifically for Weekend Herb Blogging and that post cannot be entered in any other food blog event. (The only exception to this rule would be instances where a photo used in a WHB post is submitted to a photo event.) To keep the event manageable, each participant is limited to one entry per week, and entries cannot contain more than one recipe.
2. Weekend Herb Blogging entries should have the goal of helping people learn about cooking with herbs or unusual plant ingredients. With this in mind, only two types of entries will be accepted: a) Recipe posts where an herb or unusual plant ingredient is one of the primary ingredients in the recipe, or b) Informative posts that spotlight one herb or unusual plant ingredient, particularly including information about how it is used in cooking.
3. Entries must contain the words "Weekend Herb Blogging" with a link to the host for that week as well as a link to Kalyn's Kitchen.
4. Entries can be written any time during the week, but should be submitted to the host for that week by 3:00 P.M. on Sunday. (This is based on Utah time, enter Salt Lake City into this map to calculate the difference where you are.) At the discretion of the host, posts submitted too late will be referred to the host for the following week.
5. Please put WHB in the subject line of your e-mail to identify it for the host. Your e-mail to the host should include:
your WHB post permalink
a photo attached to the e-mail.
For more information about WHB, check out Kalyn's FAQ page & Weekly Recap Archives.
So all you have to do is just blog according to the rules between now and Aug 10th..
Mail you entries to athisayadivyas[at]gmail[dot]com with the above information.
I will be posting the roundup the next week..
This is the first event I will be hosting..So waiting forward to all your entries!